MY MISSION – HELP EVERYONE AND BECOME A BETTER HUMAN BEING BY CONTINUOUS LEARNING IN PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE.
“My goal is to solve client’s problem, innovate and learn – Build a culture of learning and innovation. ”
– Rishi Kumar
As Associate Vice President – Pactera EDGE, Rishi Kumar sets and evolves the strategic relationship for the company and its portfolio of offerings with clients in the NWA region. Rishi leverages 16+ years of experience as an Executive Advisor, transformation Leader, Coach, and Mentor in Fortune 500 companies. Rishi has global experience in the IT industry with a strong track record of driving digital transformation for enterprises.
He brings a hybrid of exposure in delivering highly scalable solutions & implementing innovative solutions, thereby meeting business needs. He employs his passion for resolving complex multi-disciplinary business problems by applying design-thinking translating into customer-centric deliverables. He actively collaborates with Senior Management / CXO Level to provide strategic inputs & IT vision and lead technology initiatives.
With his thought leadership and commitment to customer-centricity, he helped multiple fortune 100 companies in their Digital Transformation journey. He is focused on making strategic client relationships and solving their problems as a strategic partner.
Earlier, Rishi worked with CGI Inc as Director Consulting. He was part of the leadership team and helped build Lean Agile Practice in CGI Inc. He helped multiple clients in their transformation journeys, transformed multiple portfolios, and delivered outstanding outcomes using the scaled agile framework.
Before that, Rishi worked on leadership positions with Virtusa Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solution, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS America), Computer Science Corporation (CSC), Sopra Steria and led multiple large engagements, led global Product management and engineering teams, and built business-driven Products and Solutions.
Enterprise Agile Transformation Leadership
Agile Coaching & Enablement Journey –
- As an Enterprise Agile Coach and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), he worked with multiple clients and transformed multiple portfolios to Agile.
- Enabling leaders to be change agents and aligning right value streams through value stream mapping exercise, defining Lean portfolio management (LPM) and launching ARTs for these Value Streams.
- As Agile Transformation Coach, focused on Lean Product development, Agile Development, DevOps and Systems thinking.
- Hands-on experience coaching all three levels – Portfolio level, Program level and Team level.
Deliver Business Value By:
- Leading Large Organizational Transformations — Coaching and Enabling Organizations to Adapt Lean Agile Approaches.
- Implement the Lean Enterprise Transformation Strategy.
- Define Operational Value streams aligned to SAFe framework. Lead the intervention strategy within an IT vertical so that it achieves the overall DevOps, Agile transformation
- Leveraging Agile Best Practices to Deliver Critical Projects — Driving Teams in Improving and Standardizing Processes
- Developing and Delivering Agile Training — Selecting and Implementing Tools across Systems Development Life-cycles
- Communicating and Sharing Value-Proposition of SAFe, SCRUM, DAD, Kanban, ISO, ITIL, and Lean Methods and Processes
- Building Strategic Relationships across all Levels within an Organization to Positively Influence Change
Digital Transformation Leadership
Digital Engagements Journey –
- Worked with multiple fortune 25 companies on their SMAC ( Social, Mobile, Analytics and cloud ) engagements. Led delivery of digital programs with a range of digital platforms spanning across Customer experience, Customer 360, Master Data Management, Mobile Apps ( iOS & Android) and Portals and drive global delivery teams to deliver outstanding digital experiences and tools for clients.
- Led large scaled complex programs with team size of 400+ span across multiple countries and regions.
- Contributing at all levels to sales, account management, program management and delivery management.
- Closely worked with 60+ cross functional teams consistently to make success happen.
- Managed and orchestrated IT engagements valued at up to $50M for Fortune 500 clients.
- Worked in multiple countries like USA, UK, India etc. Expert in Global delivery model.